Thursday, June 23, 2011

Things as they Are.


Looking back on past blogs I've posted, I'm damn happy I've grown up quite a bit. These days, I spend time with my boyfriend and best friend Alex, who is also a wizard at making me look good in my photos. I talk to TheBoomBoxGuy, go on zombie walks, play myself some music, go to shows, and even though I've done the majority of those things for a while now, I do them more productively. I'm also into promoting so here are some things that you should probably go do:

Step1. Read the Kupcakes in Tulle blog my friend Alex has for her photography
Step 2. Like Alex Salvesen Photography on Facebook
Step 3. Like Revisited on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/revisitedband)
Step 4. Like TheBoomBoxGuy on Facebook
Step 5. If you're a musician, contact me and book a show with my band. Small local punk band, relatively short songs good attitude, good energy :)
That's all for now folks!

XoChaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment